Copyright © 2013 - Adynaton Publishing
All rights reserved.
All material appearing on this website, such as text, images, TITLE tags, META tags, element tag content, and design, is copyright 2012 to AdynatonPublishing.com and its owner Adynaton Publishing, and JackMil, LLC., and may not be reproduced elsewhere in any way without explicit written permission.
Adynaton Publishing Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Adynaton Publishing. We strive to bring good books to a niche market. Our primary areas of concentration are the GLBT/Leather/BDSM/fetish, fantasy and other esoteric topics that we believe will appeal to those readers and writers who are looking for something different.
We are always pleased to review new proposals, which we try to process expeditiously. We offer both work-for-hire and standard royalty contracts. Our goal is to provide our authors with competitive royalty rates that pay the authors for the work they create and to entertain and edify our readers for years to come.
If you have a manuscript on any of the subjects in areas of interest or if you are intrigued by the philosophy expressed in our mission statement, we hope you will consider Adynaton Publishing.
We invite you to submit your manuscript to us, but if you do, please insure all manuscripts are typed, we only accept submissions electronically.
Here’s a few other things to remember:
• Please keep in mind that it may take up to three months for our staff to review your submission and get back to you.
• Please indicate whether or not your manuscript is a “simultaneous submission” meaning that you have submitted the same manuscript to more than one publisher at the same time.
Here’s what to include with your submission:
For all submissions:
• Please provide cover letter giving a short description of the manuscript and a short biography about yourself. Please be sure that your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address are included on this cover letter.
• All submissions are submitted to: email@example.com
Please submit the first three chapters and an outline or a synopsis of the story.
• Author biography and credentials: We are specifically interested in your occupational, academic and or professional accreditations or anything else that would describe your expertise or explain why you are qualified to write about a specific subject.
• A sample of the manuscript, (no more than 50 double-spaced pages); an outline, introduction, and a list of any photographs or illustrations that you will be using. If possible, specify how many photographs or illustrations you plan on using and whether those will be black and white or color. Please note that if we agree to publish your work, it will be necessary for you to provide documentation that you have permission to use these photographs or illustrations. This includes, but is not limited to: releases from photographers, model releases, permission from all artists or illustrators, and permission(s) to use any historical photos that are currently protected by copyright.
Again, we would like to express our appreciation for your interest in Adynaton Publishing and we wish you happy reading and writing.